Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Late Last Night

I wish I could find that song. It was a song I listened to when I was little. About some guy who would put shoes on his daughter while she was asleep and then she's dream about what she was doing in the shoes. Like ballet and being a cow girl. It was a good song.
Anywho. Story time. A random thing that made my meh day get better.
So last night I went to Kevin's house. Driving there with Mike and Kev, Kevin started to talk about Felicia Day. If you don't know who she is, look her up. She's an actress (a beautiful actress) that used to be an avid wow player and is pretty much just a gamer now. How do I know this? She made a show called The Guild. If you don't know what a guild is, its a dorky thing from wow where you get into a group with...people...and...i dunno the rest. Its a group. On wow. >>
So we're driving and Kevin's like "She's pretty much the dream. That is the dream right there." I nod because, hell, if I was a guy, I'd tap that. Let's be honest. Mike pats my leg. I laugh and thank him for the 'It's okay, you're still my dream' pat.
"No," Mike says. "You are the dream.""I am not."
"No, you're pretty much the dream." Kevin said from the back.

All my nerdiness paid off. Made me feel better about myself.


Also, I painted my nails. They're awesome.

2 comments: