I'm actually updating regularly. Weird.
Today is just one of those days where you feel like crap. You know? Just a day where nothing's wrong, nothing's right. You just feel kinda down. It's not period stuff. I just feel crappy and slightly alone.
That's about it. I played a game in creating a meaningful life with my class after finding out my teacher has sleep apnia (sp?) and she could have a heart attack 0o. I love that teacher. I'd be so friggin sad if she died. But she said she's not going to die. She just told us to let us know. Scary stuff.
ANYWHOZLE
Yeah. Just not happy today. Yesterday was good but yeah. Just meh.
Anyway.
byes
I hear you :( beginning of this quarter I felt really alone,too. Not motivated to do much and not too happy about much. <333
ReplyDeleteI miss you!
I MISS YOU TOO GIRLY! =(
ReplyDelete