Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cool School

I'll be headed back to school tomorrow...er...today...in 9 hours.
So, I dunno what to do here, people. Nothing to do with school, mind you. Matter of fact, its work. I have to find a god damn job. The website Chanel showed me didn't lead me in any directions. So I failed at that. I need to find a job, whether at Jamba Juice or Starbucks or whatever. All I know is I can't do Noah's. Fucking A! Wake up at 4 in the morning? No thank you. And The Jungle....oh The Jungle. How I'd LOVE to make that much money again. I was SPOILED ROTTEN at that job (only because I worked my ass off. Literally stressed to shit EVERY DAY I was there. Not good.) but it was so demanding. It grated on me. And being the germaphobe I am, no way. Not again. I feel so much better now after a couple months without working there. So much stress gone.
But I need to make some money. I have about $200 left in cash and a little less than $400 in my account. I have about $1000 in inheritance to go in my account while the rest goes to some interest fund I think. Now, that's nice. I have enough money to get by. But I like having money coming in on a regular basis. It scares me not to. *shudder*
Anyway. Long story short: I want a job that isn't The Jungle. The End.
Night ya'll. I got school.

1 comment:

  1. I have $24 left in my bank account. I share your pain. Sorry that the website didn't help though :( and I'm applying to jamba today, too! woo!

    ReplyDelete