Every since the Plan B incident about 2 weeks ago, I've been having off and on pain in my lower left abdomen and back. I had about 2 days of spotting (with quite a lot of blood) that I think was spotting. Because a period can't last 2 days, right? I need to start taking my pill but I can't until I start my period. So now I'm 1) waiting for my period to start (because if I hadn't had my weird spotting/ very short period thing I would be starting on the 29th) and 2) trying to figure out if this pain is something to me concerned about..
Shit I'm scared. Mostly about the pain. Very slightly over the fact that the condom broke. Since he didn't finish. And I took emergency contraceptive. So, the worry's still there but not fully gone. Just cuz I worry.
Anyway. Long story short, it's been a very long 2 weeks.
If the pain continues to next week, you should see a doctor. For serious. Your mom will be pissed, probably but more concerned about your safety. Keep me posted home slice.
ReplyDeletekk thanks
ReplyDelete