I'm working now. I'm pretty happy about it. I love my job and at teh same time it stinks. I'm one of those people who freaks out if someone doesn't like them. Basically, I liked everyone at work and get along with all of them. But there's one girl who basically avoids talking to me. And it really bugs me. I realized that she's probably just like me and gets along better with guys because she tends to talk to the guys more than the girls.
Or maybe I'm secretly a bitch and I don't know it. Oh well.
I get along with everyone else though. Everyone's really nice. A few low lifes and an ass hole boss (who on the first day pretty much laughed that I was going to SJSU from Mitty...prick. Now he calls me Shorty. Per...fect.) I have a boss who looks like John Krasinski...only not hot. But he has similar features.
Anyway. First month of bc is over. Now I'm on my period. It hurts.
You know what? Nickelodeon has some frickin STRANGE shows now. Like...seriously disgusting and odd. It's just really weird.
Anyway.
ITS SUMMER TIME! WOO!
AND ITS RAINING!
What the fuck summer. Seriously what the fuck.
Well I'm getting a new phone today. Yay! I have a list of phones to look at and see what I want. I want one where I can get ringtones online for free. Myxer is the best website ever but I haven't been able to use it in over a year.
Boo.
Alright I'm off. Later.
You're not secretly a bitch. I promise. I'm sorry though about that chick, she's being a beez. You're boss sounds even worse!
ReplyDeleteBut you're working at the movies, yayyyyy!