Monday, May 3, 2010

Inteview Break Down

Alright. I did my Sears interview. I was interviewed by Bruce, the manager of the store. He invited me back for a second interview. Aaron said "That's an automatic in! You're already pretty much hired!" And then I told Aaron about the Plaza job and how it'd be closer and better for me. I could tell he was sad. I really do like Aaron. He's a really fun friend. Just scared that I won't be able to see him again after this year. I doubt we'll have any classes together next year. He's gonna be a Junior. And I'm a lonely Sophomore. Oh well.
I had my Plaza interview today! I'm so FRIGGIN EXCITED! He said I had a nice interview and that he'd call me. During the interview, it was all just monotone question after question until I brought up that I was a film major and wanted my degree in film in 4 years. He looked up and was like "You're a film major?" "Yes! I am." "What do you want to do with film?" "I'm a Radio TV and Film major but I want to emphasize on Film with my Creative Writing minor. My dream job is to be a screenwriter." "Well then, this is the perfect job for you, isn't it?" "Yes! Yes it is!" Hahaha. I really want that job. Working in a movie theater (a small movie theater at that) would be so fun! And great opportunities too! I really hope I get this job. Really, really.

1 comment: