Saturday, May 29, 2010

Whoa...


Look how long my fricken hair was!! Never! Ever! i hate it long. *shudder*
I'm thinking about getting it in a pixie cut. not like side swipe bangs pixie cut either. Like spikey(eh?) pixie cut. I've always thought they were cute. I don't want to look like a lesbian though...
I'm just tired of my boring hair. And I can't get the blue ends I wanted because my work said "....well...I don't think the owner would really...like that." So I asked "Can I do red?" and they said "Yeah, red's fine." BUT I'VE DONE RED!
I'm tired of red turned to orange turned to blond. I hate how it goes blond. Blue stays. And blue stays HARD. Red leaves. And red leaves fast. It bugs me. If red would just STAY I'd be fine with it. But it fades so fast its not even worth it.
I want to cut it because I'm tired of the same hair cut. But I don't want it to look...to be blunt, butch.
Some jump into college by getting tattoos, others get piercings, other drink, other smoke. I do shit with my hair. And I haven't done anything yet. So I'm on the edge trying to do something out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment