Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tricks or treats

Every time Chanel blogs I am reminded to blog. And I'll usually blog about similar subjects because I'm creative like that.
SO! Yeah, Halloween was fun. The best story every:
Taylor had just left so it was now me, Mikey, Kevin, AJ and Ryan all sitting downstairs in Mike's house. So Mike and I go upstairs and grab some apple cider in those fancy bottles and some glasses. As I'm handing out glasses Kevin asks, "What are we doing?"
"Getting wasted," I responded (sarcastically). The boys gave me looks of disgust while Kevin replies "Really? Because I kind of want to play Life."

So we went trick or treating like the awesome 18 year olds that we are. Then we went to my house and played Pirates of the Caribbean Life. It was a good night.

oh and in Responce to Chanel's blog

CHANEL!: I have to visit Mike's whole family on Christmas Eve Oo. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and his Grandma. I'm a little nervous haha. I'll probably end up trying to cover up quite a bit of word vomit.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm glad to know I have influence on your blogging times. And I like how we are basically blogging to each other, haha I don't care its still fun!

    That was a good story, it made me really miss you gys. And wth! How have we never played pirates of the caribbean life?! GRR! I kind of wish I could have done a little t.o.t, it's been a while because halloween would always fall on the night before a test or paper I had no intention of doing/studying for ahead of time (or at all in some cases).

    Where does his family live?! I didn't know he had family so close. Yeah I was freaking out in the car, luckily boyfriends are good at calming us down.

    Oh! It'll be christmas, so there will be movies or football on tv. oh...actually that's christmas day. Hmm. you're going on christmas eve. Well, FYL!

    Haha, I'm just kidding :) You're adorable, they will love you! Just make sure you have a relative idea of what you all will be eating a head of time so you don't get screwed over and have to be like "sorry I can't eat your mac and cheese FOOLS".

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow just saw this.

    hahah yeah. They live in Santa Rosa. So we're going to drive up and I'm gonna be like "MOTHERFUCK WHAT SHOULD I DO!?"
    and then I'll get there and they'll be all nice and ask me simple questions like:
    "So Alexis, where did you grow up?"
    And I'll screw it up by saying:
    "I grew up in San Jose with my whole family living on one street and they all took care of me even when i would sneezeonmyselfinthecarwheniwaslittleandithoughtiwasawolf."
    And then they'll wonder why Mike decided I was a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sneezed on yourself in the car? Was this a frequent habit of yours? LOL!

    ReplyDelete