That's right. My job is fast approaching it's end. I'm going in sometime this week and saying "hey ya'll! 2 weeks notice! PEACE!"
I'm totally going to say it like that. I swear. And they'll totally respect me for it.
Not like they would respect me for it even if I left with a dignified excuse aside from "Uhh kids have germs and I'm tired of getting sick?" (my real excuse is "I'm going to be gone most of December. Also, my grades this year were really very terrible because of my lack of discipline and time management. So I'm getting my grades back up because school is more important." [that's a total lie. my grades are fine. but no one wants to hear an employee quit because they don't want to get swine flu.])
Anyway. I tend to blog when I'm writing an essay. Not procrastination at all, right? Nope....nope.
So that's all I got. Later.
Dood I love your blog "that's a total lie. my grades are fine. but no one wants to hear an employee quit because they don't want to get swine flu" BAHAHA!
ReplyDelete