Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boy oh Boy

So halloween is fast approaching erryones! Let's get on that! Because Alexis wants candy but boyfriend says he's too old for trick or treating and all the adults will deny him. So we got him a nice wolf mask to cover the 18 year old face and are sticking tiny-tot me in a little red hood/cape and--TADA! Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.
So T-Tate and Ryan best be getting costumes =( Or we'll have to trek the streets alone scaring chillins with our weird horror-fied fairy tale.
Anywho!
I have an essay to write about a play that made no sense. So, naturally, my essay makes no sense.
Awesome.

I'm really missing people lately. And missing my social life haha. I have school monday through wednesay. Thursday is my relax day but has been turned into my frantically-get-all-my-homework-done day because Friday I now have work because my stupid job messed up my schedule. So I work Friday through Sunday now. Until late too. But work is getting better. A bit at least. I'm starting to find out who I really like talking to at work. I don't feel as weird or outcasted. Obviously, I still feel shy because I feel like a loser at that place haha. But it's getting better.

Well back to writing I go.
<3

3 comments:

  1. tell boyfriend not to be ridiculous. you're never to old for free candy!

    and are you going all out for little red? or are you going in like jeans. because i for sure frown upon that.

    dude....are you serious? how did they not get that fixed out?!

    Are you still dancing at work?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude all out for shhuuurreee
    and yes, i am still dancing
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay good, I expect pictures of you going as a naughty little red :D haha. And woo, dancing. Wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete