Hey! So, I decided I was going to start a blog because I haven't in a long time. This may die though...
Oh well. We'll see how it goes.
So I started college a while ago. It's been pretty cool. I had a good summer, ups and downs. The usual.
Uhmmm let's see here.
I just got my blood drawn for Mono Oo;;;
But it was negative =D! Yay! No Mono!
But I'm still a little sick. So now I go out and spread my germs to the tiny children that I throw parties for =D
Hahahahah...I hate my job ><...The GERMS!!
Okay enough of me being weird. I've never really been too good at blogging. But I'm going to start a-new =P
So here's my blog. How you enjoy it.
I enjoyed it, especially the part about you spreading your love to children by tiny germs that are invisible yet deadly!
ReplyDelete