Never cheat.
I still have dreams about what happened before Mike and I got together. Too chicken to talk to anyone about it. Hence blog.
I have the same dream every time. My dream goes fine, normally like a dream. Just random stuff. And then, suddenly, there she is. Standing in the middle of my dream. And in my dream I smile and give her a hug and make conversation until I jolt awake with his heavy ass guilt weight on my chest. I don't know why I do the same thing every dream. I think it's because I want to know she doesn't hate me. Even though I haven't seen her since Senior Prom. Hell, I don't even know if she knows. I'm assuming she does. I'm assuming I'm a bitch and a whore and a liar and a slut in her eyes. I feel like I deserve that though. I feel so terrible for what I did.
It's been over a year.
I'm a terrible person.
Dear Friend,
ReplyDeleteYou can always talk to me about those things. Anytime, you can call.
Honestly Alexis, chances are she probably doesn't know. Even if she does, she's most likely forgiven you. You need to work on forgiving yourself *hug*
Don't let it ruin the happiness you have right now.
<333
Thanks friend =)
ReplyDeleteSince I posted this, I've already made myself stop feeling so terribly about it.
Thank you <3333 Love you friend