Okay. So as of February 15, 2010, I will no longer be working at The Jungle. Will I miss the people, hell yes. Those guys are awesome. But will I regret my decision?
Hell. No.
The only thing I will really miss will be the money. I made bank. I will say it again: BANK.
*sigh*
Oh well. I'm moving onto bigger and better things. I'll be working with my Mass Communications teacher on this TV program she and another professor at SJSU are putting together. That means things like answering phones, setting up interviews and coming up with ideas for the show. Yes. Coming up with ideas. And if I'm lucky enough, I may get to film =D
I've never really been this excited before. I am so happy to be doing this.
Anyway!
V-Day plans:
Putting up post it notes around my street with random things for Mike to follow. In the beginning, he'll get a plastic vase-thing. Every few yards, they'll be a heart shaped cookie on a skewer to put in his vase. Finally, two houses from mine, he'll get ZOMBIELAND! Then at my house, me on a blanket on the grass for a picnic of awesomeness.
Yup.
Feb. 25: I go to MOFUGGIN DISNEYLAND! YEAYEA!
The End.
omg! how did you not tell me this?! did it work?! did he like it?
ReplyDelete